[Grok-dev] Python 2.5

Philipp von Weitershausen philipp at weitershausen.de
Sat Sep 1 14:36:51 EDT 2007

Thanks to Nikhil N's work during the GSoC program, the Zope 3.4 eggs
seem to be working just fine on Python 2.5. I tried running Grok's tests
on Python 2.5 and found that just a two minor fixes were necessary
(after releasing a new version of zope.testbrowser that incorporated
Nikhil's work). These two fixes only concerned the test output in doctests.

grokproject seems to work just fine on Python 2.5 as well.

This isn't an official blessing or anything, just a note that Grok seems
to work well on Python 2.5 now. I will from now on run Grok tests on
Python 2.5 as well to make sure it stays that way.