[ZODB-Dev] Info on "Couldn't load state for..." error

John D. Heintz jheintz@isogen.com
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 16:54:50 -0500

Hi all,

I think I have another fact in the puzzle of the "Couldn't load state for..."
error.

I only seem to get the log statement when I reuse a Connection.  When I fire
up our server and start a load test to connect many clients I don't see the
error until I logout some out and then log other in.  Hope this helps.

My environment:
  ZODB only, no Zope.
  CORBA session based client server framework.

I am using a newer version of ZODBCorbaFramework that is on www.zope.org in
my members folder.  (I really need to upload the latest code...)

John

John D. Heintz | Senior Engineer

1016 La Posada Dr. | Suite 240 | Austin TX 78752
    T 512.633.1198 | jheintz@isogen.com

w w w . d a t a c h a n n e l . c o m