[ZODB-Dev] ZODB tools for possible contribution

Thu, 16 Aug 2001 15:30:31 -0400

On Thu, Aug 16, 2001 at 03:01:29PM -0400, Jim Fulton wrote:
>I'd be happy to accept them if you commit to maintain them. :)

I'd be fairly secure in agreeing to that, as we'd need to maintain
them for internal use anyway.  Barry and/or Jeremy, do you want to
talk with us about them?  The outdated versions (but they're not *too*
out-of-date, so looking at them is still relevant) are visible at
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/zodb/zodb/contrib/.

And where should they live?  /contrib/ is probably still fine, but
perhaps some bits (database.py and base.py) might be better in ZODB/.

--amk