[ZODB-Dev] [Where to submit bugs for ZODB3-3.1b1] - ZEO - Linux-only dependency??

Guido van Rossum guido@python.org
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 16:23:19 -0400

> > Can you try this patch, which uses select.select()?  (There's no test
> > suite for this, and I have no time to write one right now, but I think
> > this should do it -- it's pretty straightforward.)
>
> Thanks, I tried the patch and it almost worked:
> when there is something to read, and we go into select.select the
> second time we die with the following:

Thanks.  I've checked it in with your addition.

> Oh, and I forgot to mention that the Connection.py looks for a 'sync'
> attribute on the storage, and ClientStorage has 'update', for now I just
> added  'def sync(self): self.update()'  to the ClientStorage.

Oops!  I think Jeremy didn't realize this is actually referenced from
ZODB/Connection.py when he changed the name from sync() to update().
I've changed that back in CVS too.