[ZODB-Dev] errors in zodb after packing

Luca Olivetti luca at wetron.es
Wed Apr 16 21:09:52 EDT 2003

Luca Olivetti wrote:

>>> There is a serious known problem with filestorage packing on teh
>>> zodb-dev list.
>>> http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zodb-dev/2003-April/004807.html
>>> http://collector.zope.org/Zope/875
>>> *BUT* i'm not sure if this is your same error.
>

> I doubt it, my users didn't complain about data loss and everything
> seems to work fine even with this error.

Ok, no dataloss but it's surely related and easily reproducible.
On a clean zope 2.6.1 install I created a folder (named "prueba") inside
it a dtml document (named "prueba").
Deleted the dtml document, undid the delete, packed and I had it:

1359162 object serialno 0x034c4b35dde1c108 does not matchtransaction id
0x034c4b3a6d6c39e6

Bye

--
Luca Olivetti