[ZODB-Dev] Odd DisconnectedError with ZEO (HEAD)

Christian Reis kiko at async.com.br
Mon Jul 28 16:23:48 EDT 2003

On Mon, Jul 28, 2003 at 03:14:04PM -0300, Christian Reis wrote:
>     >>> registry = r['_ic_registry']

This is what the registry object looks like:

    class Registry(Persistent):
        def __init__(self, catalogs={}):
            self.catalogs = PersistentMapping(catalogs)
            self.options = PersistentMapping()

I do remember having to 'wake up' objects in certain cases (two dir()s
did it usually), but I'm not sure this is the same issue.

Take care,