[ZODB-Dev] Re: Can't pack ZODB anymore

shan sverige aku at europe.com
Wed Aug 11 05:21:29 EDT 2004

> [shan sverige]
> > running 'fstest -v' gives only 1 error:
> > time-stamp reduction at 31906881: 0x03537a82059cf1cc <= 0x0355bcc95b5ace33

I ran fstest (including commenting out the lines Tim suggested)
and fsrefs and the above error was the ONLY one.
Is there a way to resolve this ? even if it means converting
to Directorystorage+reiserFS I'd do it. I'm completely depending
on my Data.fs for all my content.

I saw that in the latest ZODB 3.2.3 from yesterday the cause
of the problem has been taken away, but that doesn't solve
my existing problem does it?

regards
Shan