[ZODB-Dev] Cannot import name utils + class.__dict__ not accessible

Shane Hathaway shane at hathawaymix.org
Mon Jun 22 12:38:14 EDT 2009

Jose Benito Gonzalez Lopez wrote:
> Thank you so much for your answer.
> We have realized that it was due to mod_python module. We do
> not know why but adding the directive:
>
> PythonInterpreter main_interpreter
>
> in the httpd.conf has fixed the problem.

There should be a big notice somewhere that says "always disable the
multiple interpreter feature of mod_python and mod_wsgi".  It's a
misfeature IMHO and the worst part is it's enabled by default in both of
them.  It plays havoc with C extensions.

The mod_wsgi equivalent, FWIW, is "WSGIApplicationGroup main".

Shane