[Zope-CMF] Removing default from browser:skin layers?

Brent Hendricks brent.hendricks at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 21:48:12 EST 2005

Tres,

I'm having trouble with the change you made today taking 'default' out
of the list of layers for the cmf browser:skin in
CMFDefault/skin/configure.zcml.  It seems to cause the views we'e
defined in CMFPlone to no longer be found via the context/@@ lookup in
page templates. I added layer="cmf" to all of the plone view
declarations, but that didn't seem to work.

Do you any ideas?  In the meantime I defined a 'plone' skin that adds
default back in, but I'd prefer not to do that if it's not supported.

Brent