[Zope-CMF] Re: Head-slot in five_template

yuppie y.2006_ at wcm-solutions.de
Sun Jan 8 11:27:34 EST 2006

Hi Lennart!

Lennart Regebro wrote:
> CMF 1.5 and 1.6 five_template (the one that provides a bridge between
> zope3 and CMF templates) doesn't have a head-slot. I'm just wondering
> if that slot is somewhat standard in Zope3 and CMF and not only CPS,
> becuse it it is I'll add it.
>
> So? Is it?

What do you mean by head-slot? The 'base' slot in the HTML head or the
'header' slot in the HTML body?

AFAICT both are CMF specific, so I can't see why they should be part of
the five_template. It only makes sense to bridge slots to the CMF that
exist in zope3. Right?

Thinking about it I wonder how they are used in CMFonFive products and
why they were added to the five_template on CMF trunk. Templates that
use those slots are CMF specific and I thought the goal was to write
templates that can be reused in Zope2/Five and Zope3.

Cheers,

	Yuppie