[Zope-CMF] [dev] event handlers in CMFCatalogAware

yuppie y.2007- at wcm-solutions.de
Wed Dec 26 12:56:51 EST 2007

Hi!

Trying to polish the event handlers in CMFCatalogAware I changed their
behavior a bit. Thinking more about it, the changes seem to be bugfixes
that should go into the CMF 2.1 branch as well:

1.) CMF 2.0 did update the 'Owner' local role in manage_afterClone().
This was done for any object. In CMF 2.1 this is limited to IContentish
objects - I guess by mistake.

2.) Updating the 'Owner' local role has to be done *before* the
notifyWorkflowCreated() and indexObject() calls.

3.) IObjectMovedEvent should use indexObject(), not reindexObject(). No
need to call notifyModified() as reindexObject() does.

If there are no objections, I'll backport the changes to the 2.1 branch.

Cheers,

	Yuppie