[Zope-Coders] ZRDB and Transactions

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 19:08:39 +0200

Stephan Richter wrote:
> Well, the answers are there as described above. Now I just have to find the
> bug. It seems to be somewhere in the Transaction.py; Method commit() code.

Just as another data point; I'm not sure I understand your problem but
the best description of my problem is here:

http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Mail/Message/756595

and follow the thread for one clue I got.

The clue led me to this posting:

http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Mail/Message/525729

Which was a reply to this:

http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Mail/Message/521122

At the time I was unable to find a checkin reflecting Jim's fixes, but
I may have overlooked it.

The problem 'disappeared' once we changed some faulty javascript that
would do two identical requests at the same time (the requests would both
also cause ZSQL methods to be called). But that can't really have
been the fix, just made the problem less likely to occur..

Regards,

Martijn