[Zope-Coders] CVS lock on cvs.zope.org

Andreas Jung Andreas Jung" <andreas@zope.com
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 09:37:51 -0400

trying to commit some changes to the Zope-2_4-branch does not work because
the CVS server is waiting the corresponding directory is locked by myself.
However there is no other cvs process blocking this directory. In former
time I could remove the lock on the CVS server but in this case I have
no access to cvs.zope.org. What is the recommended way to solve this problem
?

Andreas

   -    Andreas Jung                           Zope Corporation        -
  -   EMail: andreas@zope.com                http://www.zope.com      -
 -  "Python Powered"                       http://www.python.org     -
  -   "Makers of Zope"                       http://www.zope.org      -
   -            "Endings are just Beginnings"                          -