[Zope-Coders] how are we doing?

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 14:00:12 +0000

Chris McDonough wrote:

> About a month or so ago we opened up CVS access to... I think... 6 new
> people or so?  I've seen a few checkins from Steve Alexander, but nobody
> else, which surprises me.  Is this because folks are still getting their
> bearings or because the new folks with checkin privileges are busy with
> other stuff; or maybe the checkins list isn't reporting some checkins?

Well, I did get FS ZSQL Methods in on a branch in the CMF, sadly my house came
through just after that and I've been a little busy since ;-)

That said, I've broken the back of the house setup and I'm itching to get back
to soem Zope development, just gotta clear the backlog of crap that's built up
over the last month...

cheers,

Chris