[Zope-Coders] ACTION: 2.6 project status updates...

Florent Guillaume fg@nuxeo.com
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 16:20:28 +0000 (UTC)

I'd still like to integrate NuxUserGroups but the timeframe is now too
short. I could do it in a branch this weekend nevertheless if people are
still interested. I haven't received any comment on what Zope 3 user
grouping framework is supposed to be, however.

Florent