[PythonLabs] Re: [Zope-Coders] Signal handling

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
12 Jun 2002 00:47:49 -0400

It looks like the import of ZServer above that in turn imports
App.FindHomes which should declare CLIENT_HOME.

But the import of App.FindHomes is wrapped in a try: except:... if you
took it out you could see what is going on.  It works over here, so I'm
not sure what's going on...

-C