[Zope-Coders] First try: Complete failure! :-)

Lennart Regebro lennart@torped.se
Sun, 17 Mar 2002 15:34:42 +0100

When I finally get the time to try to do my first bugfix, ( issue #177 ) a
first make unit tests that should fail. Problem is, they don't. Closer
inspection of the code shows me that the bug was fixed in 2.4, but I failed
to notice. :-)

Anyway, I now have a unit test for basic testing of unrestrictedTraverse.
It's my first Zope specific unittest, so I copied most of the code from
testCopySupport.py. :-) Should I check it in?

If not, could some helpful sould take a look at it anyway and see if I'm
doing something uneccesary? I basically (just like the testCopySupport does)
create a folder and a file, and then do unrestrictedTraverse to these. I
can't think of any simpler way, but maybe there is. And I'm sure there are
more things to check...

Best Regards

Lennart Regebro
Torped Strategi och Kommunikation AB