[Zope-Coders] Unicode in DTML and ZPublisher

Brian Lloyd brian@zope.com
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 13:12:23 -0500

> Unless there are any objections, I plan to merge the branch for unicode
> support in DTML and ZPublisher into the trunk sometime in the
> next few days.
>
> There is a summary of the changes at
> http://www.zope.org/Members/htrd/howto/unicode

I have no problem with the changes - there are, however,
a number of documentation changes involved. We need to
figure out what needs updating (at least the DTML, property
and form-munging sections of the book, possibly some help
pages too).

The General Rule is that reasonable docs have to be ready
before new features get merged - we are trying to be much
better about this (and it is only more important as community
development increases). If you can propose a list of what
needs updating, I can point you in the right direction to
get the changes in.

Thanks!

Brian Lloyd        brian@zope.com
V.P. Engineering   540.361.1716