[Zope-Coders] Who killed the Zope HEAD?

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 16:16:01 +0000

Tres Seaver wrote:

> Something has broken your build process pretty badly;  there is
> nothing per se wrong with the tests, which all pass on my Unix
> boxen.

Hmmm... it looks like the bit which is supposed to blow away the sandbox ain't working
right :-(

> Note that mixing the CMF tests in is confusing to members of
> Zope-coders:  most won't know those tests or be able to verify
> them, and they throw off the count of total tests (1699 in Shane's
> report, which has strangely not shown up yet this morning).

Well, Shane's emails say his tests do include CMF. They also include BerkleyStorage & ZEo
apparently.

Perhaps you guys could clarify what you'd like to have happen adn where you'd like the
various emails to go to?

cheers,

Chris