[Zope-Coders] Re: [Zope-Checkins] CVS: Zope/lib/python/OFS - Traversable.py:1.19

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fred@zope.com
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 14:52:11 -0400

Tres Seaver writes:
 > Note that this NotFound and the one in ZPublisher have nothing to do
 > with one another. :)  We need an Exceptions.py which holds all of the
 > string exception objects, if we are going this route.

Agreed.  I was just a little afraid to change the model from what was
there to begin with, concerned that I'd expose a little too much
ignorance of how things actually work.  ;-)  I also didn't want to
screw up the dependencies.

There is the zExceptions package, for anyone who's willing to make
organizational assertions.  ;-)

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fred at zope.com>