[Zope-Coders] ParsedXML ZPL 1.0 -> ZPL 2.0?

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Sat, 26 Apr 2003 12:58:44 +0200

Fred L. Drake, Jr. wrote:
>  > This would also allow me to cleanly check in a refactored version of
>  > ParsedXML's DOM into the Zope 3 CVS.
>
> Do you want just the ParsedXML.DOM package or the whole thing?

Just DOM + domapi tests, and it's going to be part of zopeproducts, not the
zope 3 core. I've already refactored it all to use Python 2.2 properties instead
of the horrible getatter/setattr/__dict__ strategy it used, and to use
Zope 3 context wrappers instead of Zope 2 acquisition. The DOM unit tests
all pass (all 800+ of them).

Regards,

Martijn