[Zope-Coders] test.py --all the way to go for the Zope HEAD?

Chris Withers chrisw at nipltd.com
Fri Aug 29 22:02:53 EDT 2003

Hi,

In an effort to make sure all the tests get run overnight for the Zope HEAD,
I've moved to using:

python test.py --all

Is that the right thing to do? I know it doesn't work on the 2.6 branch which
makes me suspicious :-S

Will it run all the tests including things like the Berkley tests?

cheers,

Chris