[Zope-Coders] Re: [Zope-Checkins] CVS: Zope/doc - CHANGES.txt:1.535.2.107

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Sat, 17 May 2003 12:16:29 -0400

keep the change in 2.6. i have been bitten by the broken import many
times myself.

a policy that is enforced for that policy's sake even if there would be
obvious great benefits in breaking it on occasion is not only
worthless, it is an impediment.

jens