[Zope-Coders] Testing from an INSTANCE_HOME

Stefan H. Holek stefan@epy.co.at
Wed, 28 May 2003 17:32:02 +0200

Shane,

The test ZODB is only part of it. Besides that:

- INSTANCE_HOME/lib/python must be added to sys.path
- INSTANCE_HOME/Products must be added to Products.__path__

I have implemented this feature for the testrunner and would highly
appreciate any feedback you can give. Thanks in advance.

<http://collector.zope.org/Zope/489>.

Regards,
Stefan

--On Mittwoch, 28. Mai 2003 09:49 -0400 Shane Hathaway <shane@zope.com>

--
The time has come to start talking about whether the emperor is as well
dressed as we are supposed to think he is.               /Pete McBreen/