[Zope-Coders] problem with Zope.App.startup

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Fri Feb 27 13:40:30 EST 2004

You've found a way into the unit tests that dont set something up the
right way.  What "the right way" is, I'm not sure at the moment,
however.  Apparently there is no isolation between tests as far as the
Zope configuration information goes, and some test that normally runs
prior to this one sets things up for the ZPublisher tests.  When it
doesn't happen, the test suite chokes.  I'm sure you probably already
guessed as much, but that's about as much as I can tell you at the
moment.

- C