[Zope-Coders] Re: Zope tests: 4 OK, 2 Failed

Tim Peters tim.peters at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 17:25:54 EST 2005

[Stefan H. Holek]
> I have increased the sleep timeout to 30 seconds (locally).
> Lowering the value now to find out when it starts to bork.

Note that I just checked in a different approach.  The test now
queries send_action() in a loop, for up to a minute, until
send_action() says the child is running.  On most boxes the test
should run faster now.  I expect it will repair the failures on your
box, but won't know for sure until I know you've tried it.