[ZCM] [ZC] 175/ 2 Reject "Management.py has URL error in pass-throughs"

Collector: Zope Bugs, Features, and Patches ... zope-coders@zope.org
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 09:33:38 -0500

Issue #175 Update (Reject) "Management.py has URL error in pass-throughs"
 Status Rejected, Zope/bug+solution medium
To followup, visit:
  http://collector.zope.org/Zope/175

= Reject - Entry #2 by regebro on Dec 16, 2002 9:33 am

I have no idea what a "Folder at" bar is, and do not understand how "web-redirects" get enabled or the difference between having them enabled and not having them enabled.

I think this issue needs a better description, and I reject it until that happens.
= Request - Entry #1 by Anonymous User on Jan 25, 2002 1:41 pm

If web-redirects are enabled, then the management screen's "Folder at" bar does not link correctly, as it does not obey the URL.

Error is in Management.py, line 90:
     script = REQUEST['BASEPATH1']

a fix:
     script = REQUEST['BASE1']