[ZCM] [ZC] 214/ 1 Request "Batch.py"

Collector: Zope Bugs and Patches ... zope-coders@zope.org
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 16:00:52 -0500

Issue #214 Update (Request) "Batch.py"
 Status Pending, Zope/bug medium
To followup, visit:
  http://collector.zope.org/Zope/214

= Request - Entry #1 by Anonymous User on Feb 11, 2002 4:00 pm

The sequence i'm browsing consist of 11 items. I use a 'size' of 2, that is, showing 2 items per page. Below you find the content of the pages:

PAGE 1:
item 1
item 2
<next 2 results>

PAGE 2:
item 3
item 4
<previous 2 results> <next 2 results>

PAGE 3:
item 5
item 6
<previous 4 results> <next 2 results>

PAGE 4:
item 7
item 8
<previous 2 results> <next 3 results>

PAGE 5:
item 9
item 10
item 11
<previous 2 results>

On page 3 <previous 4!! results> appears. In my opinion this should be <previous 2 results>.
The link <previous 4 results> point to URL http://localhost:8080/.../SearchResults?start:int=0

For debugging purposes i added
to page template. From page 2 on 'orphan' appears to be 3.

My question is: where is 'orphan' set to this value ?

Hopefully the above explains my problem.