[ZCM] [ZC] 169/ 2 Resolve "HTML not properly escaped in File edit textarea"

Collector: Zope Bugs and Patches ... zope-coders@zope.org
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 16:21:36 -0500

Issue #169 Update (Resolve) "HTML not properly escaped in File edit textarea"
 Status Resolved, Zope/bug medium
To followup, visit:
  http://collector.zope.org/Zope/169

= Resolve - Entry #2 by Brian on Jan 24, 2002 4:21 pm

Thanks - since this is so tiny and
easily testable I've fixed this for 2.5 final.

-Brian
= Request - Entry #1 by Anonymous User on Jan 24, 2002 2:41 pm

The new edit textareas for text content in files does
not html_quote the content begin edited.

This makes it impossible to edit static HTML code in
a file object.

I am happy to accept this bug, but I thought I would
report it anyway.