[ZCM] [ZC] 390/ 1 Request "ZOPE crashes on ZEUS"

Collector: Zope Bugs, Features, and Patches ... zope-coders@zope.org
Fri, 10 May 2002 12:43:13 -0400

Issue #390 Update (Request) "ZOPE crashes on ZEUS"
 Status Pending, Zope/bug medium
To followup, visit:
  http://collector.zope.org/Zope/390

= Request - Entry #1 by Anonymous User on May 10, 2002 12:43 pm

The site is accessible to anonymous browsers ok but
 when I login as manager the error 502 Bad Gateway
 (Zeus) message appears after the 3rd or 4th click.
  This happens rather consistently on just about every 2nd or 3rd Manager login.
 We installed a bash script to restart the installation after a crash.
 This works for the occasional crash for anonymous users but it does not restart when I crash the system.
 We have a system log which records these events.
If anyone has some suggestion as to what is going on here I'd be grateful . . .