[ZCM] [ZC] 675/ 1 Request "Version loses track of changes"

Collector: Zope Bugs, Features, and Patches ... zope-coders@zope.org
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 07:09:10 -0500

Issue #675 Update (Request) "Version loses track of changes"
 Status Pending, Zope/bug low
To followup, visit:
  http://collector.zope.org/Zope/675

= Request - Entry #1 by Anonymous User on Nov 15, 2002 7:09 am

Sometimes when saving a version, it will appear that everything has been saved, and after saving, the version will apear to have no changes as expected.  However, some objects will not have had their changes saved, and will still apear in the ZMI as locked to the version, although the version will say it has no changes.

At the moment, I can't reproduce the circumstances by which this happens, but it has happened to me twice, and to others also.  See below:

http://lists.zope.org/pipermail/zope/2002-October/123975.html

http://lists.zope.org/pipermail/zodb-dev/2002-April/002540.html

http://lists.zope.org/pipermail/zodb-dev/2000-November/000480.html