[ZCM] [ZC] 1137/ 1 Request "CopySupport breaks all_meta_types"

Mon Dec 1 10:38:20 EST 2003

Issue #1137 Update (Request) "CopySupport breaks all_meta_types"
 Status Pending, Zope/bug critical
To followup, visit:
  http://collector.zope.org/Zope/1137

= Request - Entry #1 by ctheune on Dec 1, 2003 10:38 am

Restricting the addable meta_types in a folder can break copy support.
I have a folder that you can't add to itself, hence I can't copy/paste any stuff in there anymore because the verification method in the CopySupport uses "add container to himself to check if the user is allowed to paste".

This is awkward. I don't know a fix, but this is a bad problem for me. Some attention would be welcome.