[ZCM] [ZC] 725/ 3 Reject "Testing collector delivery - please ignore"

Collector: Zope Bugs, Features, and Patches ... zope-coders-admin@zope.org
Sun, 02 Feb 2003 07:03:19 -0500

Issue #725 Update (Reject) "Testing collector delivery - please ignore"
 Status Rejected, Zope/test medium
To followup, visit:
  http://collector.zope.org/Zope/725

= Reject - Entry #3 by ajung on Feb 2, 2003 7:03 am

garbage
= Assign - Entry #2 by klm on Dec 13, 2002 11:19 am

 Supporters added: Brian

Aha - i now see why florent is not getting notifications for new items in the Zope collector.  The collector is set for "Dispatcher" mode, so only managers get notifications about unassigned items.

Brian, do we really want this?  The other collectors do not work in dispatcher mode - is that a problem in those cases?  Florent Guillaume is specifically asking to receive the notifications...

= Request - Entry #1 by klm on Dec 13, 2002 10:43 am

A supporter is not getting notifications from this collector, yet getting notifications from other ones.  I'm trying this test in the absence of any other clues - please ignore.