[ZCM] [ZC] 811/ 1 Request "Virtual Host Logging"

Collector: Zope Bugs, Features, and Patches ... zope-coders-admin@zope.org
Sun, 16 Feb 2003 19:27:32 -0500

Issue #811 Update (Request) "Virtual Host Logging"
 Status Pending, ZServer/feature+solution medium
To followup, visit:
  http://collector.zope.org/Zope/811

= Request - Entry #1 by SmileyChris on Feb 16, 2003 7:27 pm

I added the ability for medusa to split the logs based on the virtual host. (It only splits the HTTP server log on host, all others all go in the default log file)

I use it and I have had other emails thanking me for this, so maybe if noone can see any problem with it, it should be melded with the main code.

My solution:
http://www.zope.org/Members/SmileyChris/howto/virtual_host_file_logger