[ZCM] [ZC] 832/ 2 Reject "Error when trying to change password in Zope"

Collector: Zope Bugs, Features, and Patches ... zope-coders-admin@zope.org
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 11:41:31 -0500

Issue #832 Update (Reject) "Error when trying to change password in Zope"
 Status Rejected, Zope/bug medium
To followup, visit:
  http://collector.zope.org/Zope/832

= Reject - Entry #2 by efge on Feb 28, 2003 11:41 am

Already fixed.

= Request - Entry #1 by Anonymous User on Feb 28, 2003 11:32 am

  I was getting the following error message when trying to change user password:
 > Zope Error
 > Zope has encountered an error while publishing this resource.
 > Error Type: NameError
 > Error Value: global name 'pw' is not defined

  In User.py,

     def _doChangeUser(self, name, password, roles, domains, **kw):
         user=self.data[name]
         if password is not None:
             if self.encrypt_passwords and not self._isPasswordEncrypted(pw):

   changed to

             if self.encrypt_passwords and not self._isPasswordEncrypted(password):

   and it seems to be happy.