[ZCM] [ZC] 1448/ 2 Reject "Cache picture and CSS mixing"

Fri Jul 30 05:22:19 EDT 2004

Issue #1448 Update (Reject) "Cache picture and CSS mixing"
 Status Rejected, Zope/bug medium
To followup, visit:
  http://zope.org/Collectors/Zope/1448

= Reject - Entry #2 by chrisw on Jul 30, 2004 5:22 am

This is unclear, and looks like if there is a bug, it's on the Plone front.

Please report to the Plone collector:
http://plone.org/collector

I would suggest you discuss this on a mailing list first though.
= Request - Entry #1 by Anonymous User on Jul 30, 2004 2:53 am

After reloading several times my Web Site, the pictures displayed on my pages (and sometimes the CSS) are melt : they are never missed but the one displayed are not the good one

For example the little letter (include with CMFMessage Product) can appear in place of my logo.

The website where it happens is "www.biendivorcer.com".

Note that it does not happen immediately.

We tried with my provider to find where it come from and apparently it does not come from Apache but from Zope itself.