[ZCM] [ZC] 1280/ 2 Comment "ZODBMountpoint can't be created programatically"

Wed Nov 10 09:25:54 EST 2004

Issue #1280 Update (Comment) "ZODBMountpoint can't be created programatically"
 Status Pending, Zope/bug medium
To followup, visit:
  http://zope.org/Collectors/Zope/1280

= Comment - Entry #2 by efge on Nov 10, 2004 9:25 am

Any news ? Without a traceback it's a bit difficult to see what's
the problem...

= Request - Entry #1 by ctheune on Mar 30, 2004 4:50 am

When trying to do this within a factory for an object:

dispatcher.manage_addProduct['ZODBMountPoint'].manage_addMounts(paths=(PATHNAME,))

it fails with an error on ZODBMountPoint/MountedObject.py line 296

a funny workaround is doing this via the browser:

REQUEST.RESPONSE.redirect('/manage_addProduct/ZODBMountPoint/manage_addMounts?paths:list='+PATHNAME)

I don't have the TB anymore, I'll reproduce if needed.