[ZCM] [ZC] 971/ 4 Reject "Version only saves the last change"

Fri Nov 26 07:01:20 EST 2004

Issue #971 Update (Reject) "Version only saves the last change"
 Status Rejected, Zope/bug medium
To followup, visit:
  http://zope.org/Collectors/Zope/971

= Reject - Entry #4 by chrisw on Nov 26, 2004 7:01 am

Time's up. No followup. Rejection.
= Defer - Entry #3 by regebro on Sep 24, 2004 11:27 am

No response, so we put this on defer to note that it can be rejected soon.

And besides, I think it still is official that versions are deprecated... They never were really useable anyhow.
= Comment - Entry #2 by sabaini on Jul 14, 2004 6:31 pm

FWIW, I could not reproduce this using Zope 2.7.1

= Request - Entry #1 by Anonymous User on Jul 13, 2003 1:36 pm

Do a Version and do a change in more than one object.
Save the version and only the change made last is saved.

I was able to repeat this with stock 2.6.1 binary distribution (just install and then start).