[ZCM] [ZC] 1524/ 1 Request "cookies with paths other than / do not appear in REQUEST ?"

Thu Oct 7 20:18:30 EDT 2004

Issue #1524 Update (Request) "cookies with paths other than / do not appear in REQUEST ?"
 Status Pending, Zope/bug medium
To followup, visit:
  http://collector.zope.org/Zope/1524

= Request - Entry #1 by Anonymous User on Oct 7, 2004 8:18 pm

When I use RESPONSE.setCookie(..., path='/'), REQUEST.cookies contains the cookie while browsing that site.

But when I set path to something else - the site url, or the url of the page being browsed - REQUEST.cookies is always empty. Shouldn't it contain the cookie while browsing pages under the cookie's path ?

You can see this in action at http://zwiki.org/UserOptions .