[ZCM] [ZC] 1438/ 6 Comment "Zope Does Not Install as Windows Service"

Thu Oct 14 17:34:33 EDT 2004

Issue #1438 Update (Comment) "Zope Does Not Install as Windows Service"
 Status Resolved, Zope/bug medium
To followup, visit:
  http://zope.org/Collectors/Zope/1438

= Comment - Entry #6 by ctheune on Oct 14, 2004 5:34 pm

Can you check that with 2.7.3-beta2 please? 2.7.3 is going to be out _soon_, this is your chance. :)
= Comment - Entry #5 by wmcrogers on Oct 13, 2004 9:58 pm

I've installed Zope 2.7.2-0, and corrected zopeservice.py script as suggested.  However when starting the service it dies repeatedly.