[ZCM] [ZC] 1547/ 2 Comment "import from one instance to another"

Fri Oct 22 04:04:37 EDT 2004

Issue #1547 Update (Comment) "import from one instance to another"
 Status Pending, Zope/bug medium
To followup, visit:
  http://zope.org/Collectors/Zope/1547

= Comment - Entry #2 by chrisw on Oct 22, 2004 4:04 am

When you say "modify the page and save again", what are the modifications you make?
= Request - Entry #1 by Anonymous User on Oct 21, 2004 12:36 pm

when I export the zexp file from www.abc.com:8081 and then re-create same instance directory name with another port 8080. I found that all link after re-import into the new instance is pointing to old port.

I can modify the page and save again.  Then everything works fine.

Is it a bug?