[ZCM] [ZC] 1558/ 2 Accept "Update docutils"

Fri Oct 29 07:20:30 EDT 2004

Issue #1558 Update (Accept) "Update docutils"
 Status Accepted, Zope/feature low
To followup, visit:
  http://zope.org/Collectors/Zope/1558

= Accept - Entry #2 by ajung on Oct 29, 2004 7:20 am

 Supporters added: ajung

Target release: 2.7.4
= Request - Entry #1 by longsleep on Oct 29, 2004 6:26 am

Docutils 0.3.5 has some quite nice features compared to the version shipped with zope at present. (eg. csv table support).

Also the current docutils version shipped with zope is in a unknown state. It looks to me like a cvs checkout from "some date".

I suggest adding some kind of version information to the docutils package shipped with zope.

I moreover suggest to try to get an unchanged docutils version into zope to make such kinds of updates much easier. Right now the file/folder structure of docutils from zope is different compared to the docutils release.