[ZCM] [ZC] 1744/ 2 Reject "ZCatlog (indexed attributes: ) "

Tue Apr 5 08:57:56 EDT 2005

Issue #1744 Update (Reject) "ZCatlog (indexed attributes: ) "
 Status Rejected, Zope/bug medium
To followup, visit:
  http://www.zope.org/Collectors/Zope/1744

= Reject - Entry #2 by ajung on Apr 5, 2005 8:57 am

This report makes no sense to me and does not contain any reasonable
information about what you really mean.
= Request - Entry #1 by BwanaZulia on Apr 4, 2005 2:12 pm

When adding a new Index to a ZCatlog it adds a blank "indexed attributes:" to the field after you have submitted it. I tried both a DateRangeIndex and a FieldIndex in a lot of different browsers (Firefox 1.0.2, IE 6.0, Safari).

>From what I can tell, this messes up the Index if you don't want to add a inex attribute.

BZ