[ZCM] [ZC] 1752/ 3 Comment "OFS.Image.tag acquires "alt" attribute"

Wed Apr 13 04:25:21 EDT 2005

Issue #1752 Update (Comment) "OFS.Image.tag acquires "alt" attribute"
 Status Pending, Zope/bug medium
To followup, visit:
  http://www.zope.org/Collectors/Zope/1752

= Comment - Entry #3 by longsleep on Apr 13, 2005 4:25 am

Does not seem so. The problem is still in svn head.
= Comment - Entry #2 by ajung on Apr 12, 2005 7:47 am

I thought we fixed this lately...or was this just for Plone?
= Request - Entry #1 by longsleep on Apr 12, 2005 7:41 am

When the OFS.Image.tag method is called without the "alt" parameter then an object with id "alt" is acquired through the acquisition chain with "getattr(image, 'alt', '')". Thats leads to big problems when the image object itself does not have this attribute. From my point of view this getattr call should happen on aq_base(image) to prevent acquireing folders or other objects. Same problem with the "title" parameter as well.