[ZCM] [ZC] 1767/ 2 Comment "unpublished pages viewable"

Sat Apr 30 02:49:35 EDT 2005

Issue #1767 Update (Comment) "unpublished pages viewable"
 Status Pending, Zope/bug medium
To followup, visit:
  http://www.zope.org/Collectors/Zope/1767

= Comment - Entry #2 by ajung on Apr 30, 2005 2:49 am

Are you talking about using zope.org? Or are you using a local Zope installation with CMF/Plone or whatever?
= Request - Entry #1 by beatboxa on Apr 30, 2005 1:05 am

I'm new to Zope.
My friend was showing me the security features.
I created a webpage in my home folder, and submitted it for publishing.
It's status was "pending".
In another browser called "Safari" which was not logged in to the zope portal,
I was able to do a search for my username, and click on a link to my homepage, even though it was unpublished.
I believe unpublished items should not be available for viewing to the public.
regards,
Rhys W.