[ZCM] [ZC] 1574/ 2 Comment "Control_panel/Products contains everything that's ever been installed"

Mon Feb 21 23:12:30 EST 2005

Issue #1574 Update (Comment) "Control_panel/Products contains everything that's ever been installed"
 Status Pending, Zope/bug low
To followup, visit:
  http://www.zope.org/Collectors/Zope/1574

= Comment - Entry #2 by slinkp on Feb 21, 2005 11:12 pm

workaround: delete all products from Control Panel, then restart.
= Request - Entry #1 by slinkp on Nov 12, 2004 7:24 pm

dunno if anybody really cares (I don't very much), but I've noticed that /Control_Panel/Products/manage_main contains every product that I've ever had installed.  Removing a Product from the filesystem leaves behind this phantom entry in the Products listing with no indication that the Product is actually not installed.
It doesn't go away unless I explicitly delete.
That's a bit confusing to the noobs I should think.

Note, I have
enable-product-installation on
in my zope.conf.