[ZCM] [ZC] 1125/ 3 Comment "Function "manage_ paste" ignores proxy manager role "

Tue Jan 11 09:36:16 EST 2005

Issue #1125 Update (Comment) "Function "manage_ paste" ignores proxy manager role "
 Status Pending, Zope/bug medium
To followup, visit:
  http://collector.zope.org/Zope/1125

Is there a important reason this is still not solved?
= Comment - Entry #2 by djay on Apr 4, 2004 3:08 am

I've come across this bug and have found references to it going back years. I'm suprised it still exists. Have I missed some reference to a reason why it still exists? I'd have a go at fixing it myself but I'm not 100% confident with the security code
= Request - Entry #1 by Anonymous User on Nov 18, 2003 5:14 am

Function "manage_pasteObjects" used in a Python-Script works by being logged in
with the "Manager"-Role

Otherwise giving a Python-Script the Proxy-Role "Manager" and using "manage_pasteObjects"
by this Script causes the following Error:

Error Type: Unauthorized
Error Value: You are not allowed to access manage_pasteObjects in this