[ZCM] [ZC] 1647/ 5 Edit "filestream_iterator handling is not implemented for FastCGI protocol."

Sun Jan 16 15:42:11 EST 2005

Issue #1647 Update (Edit) "filestream_iterator handling is not implemented for FastCGI protocol."
 Status Accepted, ZServer/bug medium
To followup, visit:
  http://collector.zope.org/Zope/1647

= Edit - Entry #5 by ajung on Jan 16, 2005 3:42 pm

 Changes: submitter email, importance (critical => medium)
= Comment - Entry #4 by mcdonc on Jan 3, 2005 1:09 pm

OK, do you have any sense about how to fix it?  I know very little about FCGI, having never used it.
= Comment - Entry #3 by zybi on Jan 3, 2005 8:06 am

It surely doesn't work for FCGI. About FTP I was guessing by roughly browsing the source code (and I missed).
= Accept - Entry #2 by mcdonc on Jan 2, 2005 8:53 pm

 Supporters added: mcdonc

I think this is untrue.  At least for FTP.  Accessing filelike objects via FTP that return a filestream iterator works for me under 2.7.3.  What leads you to believe it was forgotten about?