[ZCM] [ZC] 1418/ 3 Wontfix "Hotfix for TAL issue has no version check"

Thu Jan 27 08:12:45 EST 2005

Issue #1418 Update (Wontfix) "Hotfix for TAL issue has no version check"
 Status Wontfix, Zope/feature medium
To followup, visit:
  http://collector.zope.org/Zope/1418

= Wontfix - Entry #3 by Tiran on Jan 27, 2005 8:12 am

yeah you are right. Ppl should update their zopes instead of applying hotfixes to old versions.
= Defer - Entry #2 by chrisw on Jan 27, 2005 7:05 am

Is this still relevent?
I'm guessing not.
If no activity occurs in the next month, I'll wontfix it at the next bugday...
= Request - Entry #1 by Tiran on Jul 14, 2004 7:34 pm

 Supporters added: fdrake

The hotfix should test for Zope version and not install if it can't find 2.7.0 or 2.7.1. Without some checks it might break Zope.

I would like to ship it with Plone but the next version of Plone should be compatible with 2.6, too.