[ZCM] [ZC] 1819/ 5 Comment "wrong arguments of SimpleTrailblazer._construct"

Sat Jul 9 09:34:43 EDT 2005

Issue #1819 Update (Comment) "wrong arguments of SimpleTrailblazer._construct"
 Status Pending, Zope/bug+solution medium
To followup, visit:
  http://www.zope.org/Collectors/Zope/1819

= Comment - Entry #5 by suvit on Jul 9, 2005 9:31 am

Uploaded:  "MountedObject.patch"
 - http://www.zope.org/Collectors/Zope/1819/MountedObject.patch/view
upload simple patch.
= Resubmit - Entry #4 by jens on Jun 24, 2005 5:25 am

You're right, I misunderstood the problem description. Reopening.

= Comment - Entry #3 by suvit on Jun 23, 2005 4:34 am

the bug in Products.ZODBMountPoint.MountedObject.SimpleTrailblazer
= Resolve - Entry #2 by jens on Jun 23, 2005 4:18 am

DBTab is not compatible with Zope 2.7 and higher, the functionality has moved into the Zope core. You define mounted databases in zope.conf now.

= Request - Entry #1 by suvit on Jun 23, 2005 2:19 am

MountedObject.SimpleTrailblazer._construct receive 4 arguments:
    def _construct(self, context, id, final):

but SimpleTrailblazer.traverseOrConstruct call it with 3 argument:
   # Try to create a container in this place.
   container = self._construct(container, part)

I think the solution is to remove 'final' argument from _construct method because it is redundant.

Note: CustomTrailblazer._construct has correct arguments.